Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Death From Above!

Yesterday the old Testors U.S. Paratroopers set arrived in the mail. The sculpts are from 1979 and it really shows. besides some flat poses and some slightly off sculpting, I think I have made them serviceable. Using some Dragon weapons and ICM American equipment, I tried to give them an updated look. 



Officer and Sergeant. The sergeant was such an awkward pose but I think with the BAR and pistol he looks a bit more natural. 




Two SMG wielding paratroopers. 



Finally two riflemen. The picture doesn't show it well but I think the folding stock carbines really make this squad scream "Airborne".

3 comments:

  1. These look great! Reminds me that I have a pile of Conte US paratroopers needing some attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Good to see you again! Hope you and yours are well during these crazy times.

      Delete