Friday, March 1, 2019

Don't Give Up On Me

I am currently working towards a college degree and so my hobbies have been limited. I am, however planning an alternate history campaign. Inspired by the success of previous conversions using Brickarms weapons, I decided to try my hand at doing this again. None of these are painted ( except painted weapons but that will be redone. The figures are Armies in Plastic.



I am building a squad of renegade Russians for the Afghanistan sector of my alternate history campaign. 

The sharpshooter. It seems this marksman has found a new-fangled telescopic sight for his trusty Mosin. A handy thing in those  hostile mountains.



The Officer. Sword and pistol ready for battle. 


The ever present Winchester. 


While not entirely accurate to the time period, I do enjoy using things that foreshadow the future, like this handy shotgun.


I also modified this Boer with a Brickarms K98. I haven't decided how I feel about it yet.




2 comments:

  1. Wonderful conversions. When you say Brickarms, you mean the LEGO/related customization company?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Brickarms weapons are usually only about a dollar a piece so they provide a very economical source of customization for 54mm plastics. Sorry for the very very very late reply. I am still figuring out how to moderate comments and never saw this.

      Delete