Friday, August 11, 2017

In the Beginning...

          It seems like every young man had a bag of toy soldiers at one point or another. My first was the Americana Civil War set complete with extreme historical details such as barb wire and Quonset Hut!!!! Despite the many faults, this small bag launched a collection that now contains Armies in Plastic and Toy Soldiers of San Diego figures.

         This blog will chronicle not only the collection but the games played with it. I use a heavily modified form of Goodbyeeeeee!!! for many time periods from French and Indian wars to the loss of colonies after the First World War.

         I am by no means a skilled painter but I do enjoy adding color to my plastic figures. Please feel free to add advice in the comments if you feel I could do something different. I may be a slow poster but I will not abandon this.

No comments:

Post a Comment